Increase Pheromone Production - How to Apply Pheromone Products
Using pheromone colognes or perfumes can give you an advantage in social situations. Here are some basic tips and guidelines for applying and using pheromone fragrances.
Also, Try to Avoid Pheromone Build-Up
This happens when your skin absorbs so much pheromones from your applications over a period of time - that you notice a significant drop off in pheromone effectiveness. To prevent this - apply products to your clothing, or, if you are applying pheromoneseasy to develop an intimacy with your partner
skin, wash the application points on your body well. Enhancing your vocabulary is human attraction
with the writing of this article on Pheromones. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.
Apply the Pheromone Perfume to the Pulse Point Areas of the Body
Pulse points or hot spots are areas where human body produces greater body heat. These include the wrists, base of the neck at the throat, center of the chest, inner part of the elbow, the hair and scalp, and behind the ears. Women can also apply pheromone products to thighs, ankles and the backs of the knees. We are satisfied with this end product on Pheromones. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Pheromones.
Also, Try Applying the Pheromone Colognes to Your Clothing Instead of Your Skin
Due to your body heat pheromones applied to the skin can evaporate very quickly. Furthermore, pheromones applied to the skin can also get washed away by sweat and destroyed by bacteria. Some androstenone-based pheromone colognes, can only be applied on clothing, and never on the skin. Bear in mind that the pheromone smell will be on there for a longer period of time, and it may take several washes to come off completely. We have not included any imaginary or false information on Pheromones here. Everything here is true and up to the mark!
- First of all, be sure to carefully read and follow any special application instructions that come with the pheromone product you use.
- There are many different types of pheromone products you can buy.
- Always use the correct amount of pheromones to achieve the results you desire and beware of the "body odor" effect.
- Androstenone-based products have a smell which many women perceive as invasive.
- Remember that many males can't detect this smell at all, however most women can smell it very well.