Attract

Hier können auch Bilder oder Banner stehen... das zweite Forum in der zweiten Kategorie. :)
AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 71

Attract

Beitragvon Admin » 11. Jun 2016 22:35

Pheromone Definition - Attract-RX Pheromone SCAM

Atract-RX pheromones have received a lot of attention for their claims of elevating your bodies natural pheromone levels. This sounds interesting, however raises a few questions.. :idea:

Tried to stay optimistic that the pheromones would kick in and women would notice me but nothing really happened.I'm guessing your results will depend on how your body reacts assuming their is in fact, any real phermones in the tablets. I've tried many pheromones before but this one is definetely subpar when it comes to results. Some users have claimed that it works so it may have been just my experience and how my body reacted .. but if thats the case I would want a product that works well for everybody. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Pheromones. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

• You bought a good multi vitamin with zinc, DHEA and Tribulus you would spend the quarter of that price and have the same thing.
  • If you look all the way to the bottom of there website it says they are not FDA approved .. hmmm ...
  • I wonder why. :D
  • Ultimately decided to order one bottle to see if it actually worked.
  • I took the 3 tablets every night before I went to bed waiting to see if any results would transpire.

Pheromone review: 5 top selling pheromone perfumes Fact? According to the merchant, Attract RX contains a unique blend of potent herbs to ordering pheroline production. This includes L-Arginine HCI, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Omithine HCL, L-Valine, and Colostrum. The product is basically being promoted as a pheromone supplement.From what I can see, this is nothing more than a bunch of amino acids. Pheromones is the substance of this composition. Without Pheromones, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!
Admin
Forum Admin

Zurück zu "2. Forum in Kategorie 2"